Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Coup d'état

And so it begins. Posters on the PBC blog have started to resist the Vote for Romulo campaign. Dejan has even joined the bandwagon to have a Honus Wagner bobblehead as the fan vote bobblehead.

Why would you take a man who had one of the gretest careers in baseball history and honor him with a goofy looking bobblehead? I don't feel as if a bobblehead is the best way to honor such a historic player. Bobbleheads should be reserved for current players. Historic and important players should be saved for retired numbers and statues.

I encourage you to continue to vote for Romulo.

Let's Go Bucs

4 comments:

  1. I've voted several times per day since this started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on your side:

    http://raisethejollyroger.com/2009/02/vote-for-romulo/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also on your side:

    http://www.bucstradewinds.net/2009/01/dont-vote-pedro.html

    I've added you and Jolly to my Pirates Blog Roll

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to all three of you for your continued support in the Vote for Romulo campaign

    ReplyDelete