Friday, April 10, 2009

Slacker

So I've been slacking a bit on my game predictions this week. It has been busy at work the past few days and this weekend looks to be no different. Since I'm on break for a few days though, I will probably play a couple of games over the weekend and post results on game day. That means rosters may not be accurate...but we only care about the outcome. I would also expect a complete and accurate roster following the Home Opener on Monday. Jason Jaramillo will have played his first game by then.

It's too bad Evan Meek isn't on the real life roster. He's been doing well so far in the game. Now, in the real world of baseball...

2-2 coming out of St. Louie isn't too bad. I expect the Buccos to take 2 out of 3 in Cincy this weekend. The momentum will be lacking on Monday though. Snell is pitching against Aaron Harang Sunday and I'm expecting a repeat performance of Tuesday's game against the Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment