Saturday, April 3, 2010

Long Overdue Updates

Greetings loyal readers! It's been a long time since I've updated this blog. Thanks to a busy work schedule and several other personal matters (mostly lack of motivation to do anything) I have not been loyal to this blog.

But now that we are just 2 days away from Opening Day, it's time to rededicate myself to this blog. That's why I will be posting some new info here in the next couple of paragraphs.

First, with the start of the 2010 season, I will, once again, be doing a daily "MLB 10: The Show Prediction". I will be doing my best to blog every game played on my PSP version of MLB 10: The Show and match the results of that game to the real game. Now, for some reason, it doesn't seem like I can do live roster updates for the PSP this year, so I guess I'll have to make due with creating players. If anyone out there knows how I can get roster updates for the PSP, please let me know. The 25 man rosters will need to be set by 3pm tomorrow, so I expect a prediction to be posted by mid-morning Monday, using the expected line-up.

Second piece of business. Due to the overwhelming responsibility and effort it went into writing for the Ohlie's Orange Army blog, I am officially shutting it down. Over the coming week, I will transfer the Ross Ohlendorf: A Retrospective pieces already completed to this blog, and eventually continue to post that series throughout the season. The Orange Army Campaign will continue on this blog. I will detail that more tomorrow afternoon and press the issue during the rest of the week.

So, that's about all I have for now...enjoy the beautiful weather this weekend and have a wonderful Easter, if you celebrate.

Let's Go Bucs!

No comments:

Post a Comment